Applicants who submit the items below and have met the academic requirements could be issued a conditional admission letter to the MS AMCS.
- Graduation from a university or college with a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Original Academic Records (with English translations).
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 word personal statement).
- Evidence of Financial Support
- Applicants who have not yet submitted acceptable proof of English language proficiency or a satisfactory GRE score (if required) may indicate they wish to be considered for conditional admission in their statement of purpose, or by email to the OISS.
- However, all other required application materials must already be submitted before an applicant can be considered for conditional admission.
- Formal admission will not be granted until any English language or GRE proficiency requirements (as stipulated on your letter of conditional admission) have been fully met.
If you have other questions about admission to the Master of Science in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science program, please refer to the department admissions page.