IU South Bend's Office of Admissions would like to welcome you and your student group to explore our campus!
Here is how to get started on planning for your tour:
1) Groups participating in this program are limited to students in grades 3 through 8.
2) Most tours are limited to between 45 and 60 students.
3) Groups must designate a contact person and arrange for one chaperone for every 15 students.
4) The reservation form below must be submitted at least 3 weeks before the proposed visit.
5) IU South Bend is unable to provide meals as part of these tours, although students and their chaperones are welcome to arrange with us a place on campus to eat the meals or snacks students have packed along for the tour.
6) Groups must arrange for their own transportation to and from campus.