High School Dual Enrolled or ACP Applicants

Take College Classes While You're Still in High School

There are two ways that you can earn college credit while you're still in high school.

Dual Enrollment

Rising seniors are eligible for dual enrollment; sophomores and juniors will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Talk to your high school guidance counselor to find out how university courses fit into your high school schedule and college planning.

What you'll need to apply:

  1. Application for Admission with $35 application fee
  2. Official high school transcript showing at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
  3. High school counselor recommendation
  4. SAT / ACT scores or take the IU South Bend placement exams

After you have been offered admission, please schedule an advising appointment with an admissions counselor by calling 574-520-4839.

Apply Online