We look forward to welcoming you back!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Call (574) 520-4839 or write email@example.com for assistance.
Were you admitted but did not enroll for the term to which you were admitted
- You may just need to update your application information with us if you were admitted earlier and didn't enroll. You can make an update by completing the Apply IU application again. Call or write to us for an application fee waiver.
- We will contact you if we need updated transcripts or additional information.
If your last enrollment was at another IU campus and you would like to continue your study at IU South Bend, please follow the guidance for "Intercampus Transfer".
If your last enrollment was at IU South Bend, please follow the guidance for Resuming Study at IU South Bend.
You are a Former Indiana University Student if:
- You were admitted to Indiana University and enrolled for coursework, and
- You have subsequently withdrawn, and
- At least two semesters have passed since you were last enrolled.
Those seeking to continue or resume study at IU South Bend after attending another IU campus should complete the Apply IU application for permanent campus transfers. Be sure to use a future graduation date on the application to ensure that the fee is waived.
Those seeking a temporary intercampus transfer may use the form linked here.
Resuming Study at IU South Bend
Students seeking to resume study at IU South Bend should submit an
application through Apply IU. If you prefer, we can offer a paper application or one in pdf format. Once you indicate you are a returning student by listing IU South Bend among the colleges you have attended, your application fee will be
You should apply to the program in which you want to continue your studies
(this can be different from the program in which you began). When completing
the Apply IU application, keep the following in mind:
- You may use approximate dates for the periods in which you attended high
school and college, if you are unable to remember precise dates.
- Whenever you are asked to enter a country, United States will appear at the
top of the list.
- You can skip questions that do not end with an asterisk (*).
- If you missed a required question, you will get an error sign and a set of red highlights beneath the questions you overlooked.
If you are resuming study after dismissal, please keep the following
deadlines in mind for fall and spring semesters:
Fall Semester: August 1
Spring Semester: December 1
Questions or concerns? Please call the Office of Admissions at (574) 520-4839 or write firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Students Denied Admission
If you were denied admission to IU South Bend as a freshman applicant, you may seek readmission by participating in the Ivy Tech Transitions Program. If you were denied admission as a transfer student, you may seek admission once you have at least 12 transferrable credits with a minimum of a 2.0/4.0 cumulative GPA.
You may also want to consider reviewing eligibility for our ABC program.